Terms and Conditions
By submitting an Application form to reserve your place for Spirit Babies - Healing Womb Grief, you are indicating that you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions. Your reservation for your place in this Workshop will be considered accepted upon receipt of a $250 Deposit for the retreat, unless a payment option has been arranged before hand.
Any medical conditions, physical or mental, must be fully disclosed to the course facilitators, during your application process and prior to full confirmation of your place in the course so we can assess your suitability for this work.
All Training information, techniques taught and advice given are intended for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace the services of your physician, or to provide an alternative to professional medical diagnosis or treatment. It is not intended to provide an alternative to all other relevant professional advice. It is not intended to take you away from your current health programme. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you think you have any type of medical condition you must seek advice from your physician. You should always consult your physician and other relevant professionals before taking any advice from us, practising any technique or applying any information from us.
Your safety is our priority. You are responsible to make the final judgement to determine whether the environment, condition and situation (personal or environmental) are safe for you to practice, or continue to practice any technique you learned from us.
The Spirit Babies -Healing Womb Grief Practitioners and Associates are not responsible and have no liability whatsoever for any damage, injury or negative effects relating in any way to the participation in, and application of information provided by, our Events.
By Agreeing to these terms and conditions, you also agree not to share or teach the techniques and information gained on this course to anyone who has not attended. This includes using any information from the material provided on the weekend and on the Facebook support group, follow up calls or any intellectual property via our social media or webpage platforms.
◦ A non-refundable deposit of $250 is required to secure your place
◦ Full payment for the course is required by Monday 18th May, 2018
Payment can be made by direct deposit or Paypal. Payment details can be found on your invoice.
Please take a moment to consider the Cancellation Policy of this Workshop:
◦ Your place in Spirit Babies - Healing Womb Grief will not be confirmed until the Application Form is complete and the payment of the $250 non-refundable deposit is received.
◦ Payment for the retreat will be refunded, minus the $250 non-refundable booking fee, if cancellation is received in writing to Kate Reed (firstname.lastname@example.org) before Monday 18th May, 2018
◦ Cancellations after Monday 18th May 2018 are non-refundable but may be transferable to another attendee. This will be determined on an individual basis.
◦ No-shows and cancellations after Monday 11th June will incur the full cost of registration.
◦ The Workshop hosts reserve the right to cancel the retreat due to insufficient enrolment at least 15 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
◦ The Workshop Hosts are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled. Please ensure you take out the necessary insurance for any travel arrangements.
By submitting payment for the Spirit Babies Retreat, you agree to these terms and conditions.